Where you start is not where you end up – development in any career is the key to client success and personal motivation. At JetSweep, we provide the platform to do it, from executive sponsorship, training, to a work life balance that make sense. People are our most important asset and are truly valued, most importantly, our consulting style is transformative.
If you are not interested in run of the mill, commodity services, let’s grab a coffee, lunch or beer so we can tell you more about the opportunities at JetSweep.
JetSweep is an AWS Reseller that provides consulting and managed Cloud DevOps Services and traditional managed services. We handle the cloud architecture, platform and IT while our clients focus on their business.
AWS Solutions Architect and Jr AWS Solutions DevOps
Your job will be to:
- Deliver high-level consulting services to JetSweep’s clients and prospects & develop and deliver technical projects
- Present detailed implementation plans for JetSweep’s clients
- Leverage state of the art cloud based tools and management platforms to enhance our reporting, analytics, recommendations to our Managed Service Clients
- Architect advanced solutions that incorporate the more advanced AWS specific application and automating deployment and configuration management solutions
- Mentor, collaborate and the support the team of DevOps and Consultants by being senior escalation contact and subject matter expert
- Provide expertise in traditional application architectures as well as AWS specific technologies
- Participate in the service delivery on-call rotation providing rapid response to alerts and requests, while providing the highest level of customer service
- Provide transformational business value to clients, attend and speak at sponsored events
- Organizational transparency
- We have a rule, only good natured people apply
- Growth, if are good, this is the place for you
- Passionate about innovative solutions
Requirements and Nice to Haves:
- System Administration
- Infrastructure Design
- Infrastructure Implementation
- Scripting and Automation
- Chef / Puppet / Ansible or other configuration management experience
- Consulting experience with clients a must
- Monitoring and implementing systenms
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions in simple terms
- Continuous integration / deployment tools and processes
- Familiar with various application stacks such as a Java, C#, .Net
- Configuration expertise with several AWS solutions including RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB, Redshift, EC2, EBS, VPC, S3
- Experience building AMI’s on VPC
- AWS Certifications
Competitive salary, training, bonus, full suite of health & welfare benefits, PTO, and other great perks and discounts.
The role is full-time, mostly remote from home with occasional client visits, some travel may be required for client introductions.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com