Where you start is not where you end up – development in any career is the key to client success and personal motivation. At JetSweep, we provide the platform to do it, from executive sponsorship, training, to a work-life balance that makes sense. People are our most important asset and are truly valued. Most importantly, our consulting style is transformative.
If you are not interested in run of the mill, commodity services, let’s grab a coffee, lunch, or beer so we can tell you more about the opportunities at JetSweep.
JetSweep is an AWS Reseller that provides consulting and managed Cloud DevOps Services and traditional managed services. We handle the cloud architecture, platform, and IT while our clients focus on their business.
Manager of Cloud Managed Services and Operations
The role: 50% Managed Services / 50% Project Optimization
- AWS Infrastructure and Application Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery with AWS CloudEndure
- Leading modernization and optimization efforts to improve reliability and scalability of systems and platforms
- Manage and provide instruction to a small and growing team
- Assisting the customer and management and improvement of CI/CD
- Driving efficiency with scripting and automation
- 100% AWS Focused, with the opportunity to build out additional public cloud offerings
- Deep understanding of AWS Resell, Billing, Cloud Management Operations
- Deep Understanding of Cloud Offerings and Crafting Service Agreements
- Billing and Cost Optimization Expertise
- AWS Solutions Architect and DevOps Expertise
- Expertise with Blue / Green Deployments and Managing CI / CD for customers
- Expertise with Containers
- Experience with CloudCheckR, Parquantix
- Experience with Cloud Formation, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible
- AWS Certificates in SA, DevOps, and Specialization
- Education: Associate’s Degree
- 1 year of experience with Azure
- 3 years experience with AWS
- Energetic, loyal, and excited to build a growing business and the freedom to scale a key part of the business
Competitive salary, training, bonus, a full suite of health & welfare benefits, PTO, and other great perks and discounts. Fully remote opportunity. Email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
AWS Solutions Architect and Jr AWS Solutions DevOps
- Deliver high-level consulting services to JetSweep’s clients and prospects & develop and deliver technical projects
- Present detailed implementation plans for JetSweep’s clients
- Leverage state of the art cloud-based tools and management platforms to enhance our reporting, analytics, recommendations to our Managed Service Clients
- Architect advanced solutions that incorporate the more advanced AWS specific application and automating deployment and configuration management solutions
- Mentor, collaborate, and support the team of DevOps and Consultants by being senior escalation contact and subject matter expert
- Provide expertise in traditional application architectures as well as AWS specific technologies
- Participate in the service delivery on-call rotation providing rapid response to alerts and requests, while providing the highest level of customer service
- Provide transformational business value to clients, attend and speak at sponsored events
Requirements and Nice to Haves:
- System Administration
- Infrastructure Design
- Infrastructure Implementation
- Scripting and Automation
- Chef / Puppet / Ansible or other configuration management experience
- Consulting experience with clients a must
- Monitoring and implementing systems
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions in simple terms
- Continuous integration/deployment tools and processes
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net
- Configuration expertise with several AWS solutions including RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB, Redshift, EC2, EBS, VPC, S3
- Experience building AMI’s on VPC
- AWS Certifications
Competitive salary, training, bonus, a full suite of health & welfare benefits, PTO, and other great perks and discounts.
AWS Sales and Business Development
JetSweep, an Advanced Amazon Web Services Partner, is looking for a hungry and energetic seller and Partner Channel Manager who is interested in developing deep relationships with Amazon, one of the world’s great companies.
Are you a Comp Sci Major or someone that loves to learn? Do you see those AWS commercials ask what it takes to be a builder? Are you interested in sharpening and growing your skills as it relates to building and modernizing infrastructure? At JetSweep, you will have an opportunity to grow and develop your AWS cloud knowledge and skill set quickly.
JetSweep is looking for a good communicator who likes to solve challenges, someone who will get to know customers, ask questions while building deep relationships with AWS.
As the JetSweep Sales and Business Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to play an instrumental role in developing JetSweep’s AWS channel program while being responsible for direct customer selling as well. You will work with JetSweep leadership daily to design and execute on a channel plan. AWS is segmented regionally and have key Partner Sales Managers responsible to highlight and introduce partners like JetSweep to the various sellers. It will be your job to develop and execute an AWS channel plan that will drive new revenue. You will never be bored as this role will cover the entire country working with 8-24 PSMs and 100’s of AWS Sellers, in addition to coordinating the appropriate JetSweep SMEs for the various meetings. This is the role of a lifetime for an energetic, curious, intelligent, and hungry person. For the right person, in 6 months you could be responsible to build out the sales and or channel program at JetSweep.
Since we have a growing list of customers that rely on JetSweep for cloud and technology advisory, you’ll have a chance to be on the cutting edge of cloud technology, growing your AWS skills faster than you could have imagined, all the while working alongside some very smart people. In the first few weeks, we will train you and have you shadow the AWS Partner Pass.